Lauren Ohayon is a body mechanics geek who relishes in constant learning, laughing and community. Through her biomechanics and movement studies, Lauren has developed a style of teaching that helps students gain awareness of their structure as well as understand how to re-balance their bodies. She also specializes in helping clients with diastasis recti, organ prolapse and other pelvic floor issues. Lauren uses tools from Yoga, Pilates and Restorative Exercise™ to offer her clients long term solutions for living in a well balanced, functional and strong body. Holy Shift is an educational and experiential platform that delivers information regarding alignment, aging and health and gives people factual science based information for longevity of their bones, muscles, organs and tissues.
Use this code to get $30 off of her Restore Your Core online program: movewell
- Her departure from power vinyasa yoga
- Her experience with some of her teachers: Leslie Kaminoff, Amy Mathews, Gary Ward, Katy Bowman
- How Pilates helped her build stability and get her out of pain after a debilitating back injury
- What it’s like to live furniture free with three kids
- Her online programs – Exercise Kickstarter and Restore Your Core
- Core dos and don’ts
- Diastisis Recti – what it is and who gets it
- Crazy stupid things people say about vaginas
- There’s a myth that if you have problems with your pelvic floor then you need to do kegels
Lauren’s Website: HolyShiftYoga.com
Do you enjoy the podcast? If so, please leave a short review here. Your feedback matters to me and helps the podcast grow!