A Conversation with Jamie Francis, PT
PT, Jamie Francis, specializes in working with children at Shriners Hospital and Crossfitters in Westfield, Massachusetts. I met Jamie while I was looking into Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT). NKT is a manual muscle testing technique developed by David Weinstock that is becoming more widely used by Physical Therapists, Manual Therapists and Movement Professionals. I plan on taking the NKT Level 1 training and I wanted to hear how she uses it to help her patients. She also recently completed the first two levels of Gary Ward’s Anatomy in Motion training so I had to ask her about that too.
Here’s What We Talk About In This Podcast
- How she treats children at Shriners Hospital
- How she treats Crossfit athletes
- What methods and modalities she uses to treat her patients and clients
- What is NKT and how does she use it
- How trainers and movement professionals can use NKT
- Anatomy in Motion course by Gary Ward and how that will fit into her work as a PT
- Jamie’s definition of functional movement
- The importance of breath
For information about Neurokinetic Therapy : www.neurokinetictherapy.com
For information about Gary Ward and Anatomy in Motion: www.anatomyinmotion.co.uk
If you enjoyed this podcast please consider sharing your thoughts in an itunes review. Go to this link and click view in itunes to locate the ratings and review section. Thank you!
Scroll down to share your comments or questions below.